Rose Cleansing Mousse
What is cleansing mousse?
A gentle facial cleanser that has more than 19 minerals which are good for skin regeneration and the Onsen water (Japan Hot Spring Water) as the main ingredient.
Why do you need it?
This mousse cleanser has a foam texture and works down deep cleansing into your face gently. It has low pH that truly balances the skin while keeping it clean without stripping the natural oil and skin barrier. Onsen containing sulfur have been recommended for people suffering from eczema and psoriasis.
- Soft on skin
- Cleanse face thoroughly without feeling tight or dry
- Contains natural based ingredients
- All skin types
How to use?
- Wet face then apply one pump of Tokyo Organic Rose Cleansing Mousse on the face with your hand.
- Lather and massage skin for about 30 second.
- Rinse with lukewarm or cool water.
Can be used daily, morning and night.
- Onsen : Contains more than 19 minerals that are good for regenerate skin. It removes the old tissue layer of the skin surface that is beneficial for skin renewal.
- Palm : Anti-aging benefits and deep moisturizing properties. Aids in restoring the skin’s natural oils.
- Rose Centifolia : High in antioxidants make it effective for treating eczematous skin and for anti-aging skin care.
- Cassava : A root vegetable with many therapeutic properties. Have a wide variety of vitamins and minerals, and protein content which benefits the skin.
- Rose Damascena : Loaded with antioxidants, which are crucial for battling free radicals. Helps to firm the skin and great for reducing Redness and swelling.
- Corn :Prevent skin from damage by free radicals, help to maintain the skin elasticity and reduce skin inflammation.
- Rose Canina : Consist anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-moisturizing properties that offer skin protection from inflammation and environment (sun and pollution).
- Rapeseed :Contains linoleic acid, omega-6 fatty acid that can reduce clogged pores and help to treat acne.
Onsen-sui, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin (palm), TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamide DEA, Diglycerin (palm), Sorbitol (cassava, corn), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (rosa centifolia), Decyl Glucoside (palm, corn), Cocamidopropyl Betain, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (rosa canina), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (rosa damascene), Tocopherol (soy, rapeseed), Ascorbyl Glucoside.
What Is The Difference Between Rose Cleansing Mousse And Rose Cleanser?
Tokyo Organic Rose Cleansing Mousse has a foam texture and is suitable for dry/sensitive skin such as skin prone to allergies, eczema and etc, meanwhile TO Rose Cleanser has a cream gel texture and is suitable for oily/acne prone skin. However, both cleansers can be used for all skin types.
Do I Need To Use Both Types Of Cleansers?
Not necessarily. However, no harmful effect if you use both cleansers as your skincare routine. You may use Rose Cleansing Mousse in the morning and Rose Cleanser in the afternoon/evening.
How Long Rose Cleansing Mousse Last?
Rose Cleansing Mousse can last approximately 5 to 6 months of use – with proper and consistent application.
What Is The Volume Size Of This Rose Cleansing Mousse?
The volume size of Rose Cleansing Mousse is 150ml.
What Are The Benefits Of Rose Cleansing Mousse?
Rose Cleansing Mousse contains Onsen Water (Japan hot spring water) which is very rich in minerals. It also has a low pH Balance which can help to maintain the skin layer (skin barrier).